This is my new favorite breakfast recipe...
4 slices of thick whole grain bread (I made mine with this recipe)
2 tbs milk
1 tsp cinnamon
1-2 tbs sugar (or honey, rapadura, sucanat, etc.)
1/4 cup cream cheese
1-2 tbs honey
blueberries or sliced strawberries to throw on top
1. Heat skillet on medium and spray with cooking spray or add a little butter.
2. Beat together in medium bowl: eggs, milk, cinnamon and sugar.
3. Submerge slices of bread into egg mixture until fully covered but not too soggy.
4. Put onto skillet and toast on both sides until egg is fully cooked and lightly browned.
5. Put cream cheese and honey into microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 15-20 seconds. Stir together and pour onto your french toast.
6. Top with blueberries and enjoy!