Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I've been up to









I've been sewing....a lot. I want to (eventually) post tutorials on how to make a lot of this stuff, but right now I do not have the time. Between two little ones, food to make, a home to keep, a Bible to study, a husband to love (and not in that particular order) etc. etc. I have time to sew a few garments and put them on my new etsy shop, but I'm finding little time to blog about them and make tutorials. But in the mean time, here are a few things I've sewn for my etsy shop ruthiebell.etsy.com












Oh and by the way I discovered an awesome new recipe!! Cheese Waffle BLT''s (with whole wheat flour and turkey bacon)








You should make them. They are delicious and healthy and take about 1o minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment