Monday, April 25, 2011

Azure Standard

So, I'm sure I'm probably the only one who just found out about this awesome company, but just in case you also missed it...http://www.azurestandard.com/

What is it?

Azure Standard is a place to order all natural and organic food for a lower price than one can typically find in a local grocery store or online. They have drop points all over the country (Ours is in Warrenton, MO less than half an hour from my house!) where you pick up your bulk order (placed once a month)

I found out about it from a friend and just placed my first order. I'm so excited!

I bought so much great stuff for really cheap. Ex. Organic apples for less than $.70/lb. 15 lbs. of organic PB (Unfortunately, that won't be hard at all for us to polish off.) 15 lbs. organic raisins and so much more!

Go to their website to find a drop location near you!

I still buy my wheat and oats from the Amish in Bowling Green. They have really great deals too. I'm convinced bulk whole foods are the way to go for health and money saving.

Our family's scripture this week: Psalm 23 (We are only focusing on the first sentence for Ruth.)

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the path of righteousness for His name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You annoint me head with oil; My cups runs over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment