Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The firt Bright Mama blog

I thought I would keep this little blog attached to my website because I am always thinking/planning/dreaming of new things to put on my website but there just wouldn't be enough room, so I thought I would have a little online journal to relay my thoughts to you. I might not keep this up everyday or even every week, but just as I have things I just can't wait to share with other creative, resourceful and frugal mamas. Some things you can expect from my blog: some of my favorite recipes and nutrition info. (I am really into reading labels and being educated on what I am putting in the bodies of my most precious and dependent people, my family. ) I will also post basic household sewing projects and instructions on how to make simple and inexpensive dresses fo little girls. (Sorry, I don't know how to sew boy stuff yet, but I may include links to other people who do :) ) I hope to have links to good coupons and offers, too, and some tips on finding bargains at the grocery store. Thats just a preview and I can't say what for sure will come first. I hope you enjoy it and beneit from it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment